MuzzLab - is a new event for NAMM Musikmesse Russia 2018. 4-days conference organized specially for musicians of all levels in a separate conference hall. Acknowledged industry experts and popular artists will share their experience and trade secrets on how to become successful musician.
Program 2018 - first details
Daily master-classes and clinics will include wide variety of topics:
- Well-known musicians will help you to improve your skills in playing different musical instruments;
- Experts of the music business will tell you how to create a quality music product and to sell it ;
- Step-by-step instructions on how to promote music through relevant channels;
- How to get into the line-up of trendy festivals or on the radio?
- What music management and PR is and how to do it properly?
- Do it yourself: self-producing from A to Z
A full list of MuzzLab events will be available online in August 2018.
Workshops by endorses of the leading global brands and by musicians specially invited to the fair
Interesting presentations, open lessons by music teachers of the most significant Russian musical universities and colleges, guitar, rock and DJ-schools
Managers and producers of successful global and domestic bands and musicians will share their experience and trade secrets on how to become a popular artist
Leading manufacturers and distributors of musical instruments will demonstrate how to set up a musical instrument
Musical bloggers in social networks with thousands of subscribers will tell their stories of success online
How to sign a lucrative contract, how to sell music in Russia and arrange performances with clubs and festivals yourself